Join this online space of creativity, where we’ll learn to translate onto paper any face we see. If you can draw a line and a circle, you can draw anything – and I’ll show you how.
During this online experience, we will each create a unique piece of artwork of a face, based on the photo reference I have used in the above grid image of a face drawing. I will guide you through the process step by step, and show you how you can apply your newly enabled drawing skills to any motif.
The goal is to get your right-brain back in the game, and give you the experience that there’s endless possibilities to what you can create from blank paper. By the end of the workshop, you’ll have at least one unique portrait drawing to light up your home, and you’ll be equipped to continue your drawing practice.
The program for the workshop is:
- Introduction incl. my story as an artist and how I live life artfully
- What mindset to approach artmaking with
- Portrait drawing techniques to help you get started
- Basics of drawing tools, paper and practice
- Step by step drawing instructions in recreating the reference drawing
- How to continue exploring portrait drawing on by your own
I can’t wait to meet you and see what creations we come up with together!
What to bring:
- Paper: it can be standard printing paper, but I recommend at least 180g paper
- Pencils: anything from regular and coloring pencils, to art pencils can do
- Eraser & sharpener
- Admission to a 2 h online drawing experience
- Step by step drawing techniques and drawing instructions for everyone to follow
- Portrait photo reference
- Direct assistance in the drawing process
- A beautiful original artwork made by you!
Note: The photo reference is yours to take and create from during and after the workshop, but if you have your own photo you’d like to recreate in art, don’t hesitate to bring it – even if your left brain tells you it’s difficult to make, I can assure you, you can do it!
The workshop will be conducted in English and/or Danish depending on the participants.
Who is this for?
This online workshop is suitable for all levels, particularly for beginners who want to enjoy a relaxing and good time developing basic drawing techniques and exploring portrait drawing. No previous experience with drawing is necessary, nor do you need to know how to draw, but if you do, even better.
Join on your own or bring your friends or team together for a fun artistic online experience.