Join this online space of creativity and learn how to paint your own seascape with acrylic paint and water.
During this online experience, we will each create a unique piece of artwork based on a reference painting similar to the seascape images displayed on this experience page. I will guide you through the process step by step, and together we will capture the waves of the ocean and the vastness of the sky.
The aim of this workshop is to learn a new skill, immerse in a creative space without any judgment in the company of other like-minded creative humans, and most of all - have fun.
The program for the evening is:
- Introduction: Meeting and greeting each other, as well as a small intro of my story as an artist
- What mindset to approach artmaking with
- Small 5-10 minute meditation to ground you and set your mind ready for creativity
- Basics of acrylic painting tools and the painting techniques I use
- Step by step painting instructions in completing the reference seascape painting
- Wrapping up, and sharing our thoughts before we say goodbye to each other! :)
What to bring:
- An elongated Canvas with a size between 30-50 cm (eg. 30x40 cm canvas would be a good option)
- Acrylic paint. If you are a beginner, I advise you to find light pink, light brown, light blue, greyish blue, blue, turquoise green, white, and black (see added picture). These we will use in the event.
However, if you feel comfortable mixing color tones and have tried it before, you can also choose to go with the primary colors red, yellow, blue, black, and white.
Remember: you can choose whatever type of paint company or quality paint you want - just find the one that is convenient for you.
- A mixing tray/plate for your paints
- Water cup
- Paper tissues
- Small, medium, and large brush (e.g. size 0, 6, 10, 15, 20)
- Admission to a 3 h guided online painting experience
- Step by step painting instructions for everyone to follow
- Painting techniques including color mixing
- Seascape painting reference photo
- Direct guidance and assistance in the painting process
- A beautiful original artwork made by you!
Note: We will create a painting similar to the images displayed on this experience page.
Who is this for?
This online workshop is suitable for all levels, particularly for beginners who want to enjoy a relaxing and good time developing basic painting techniques and exploring acrylic painting. No previous experience with painting is necessary, nor do you need to know how to paint.
Join on your own or bring your friends or team together for a fun artistic online experience.
This experience will be held in English.
However, it is possible to ask questions and share your thoughts in Danish if that's preferred.
I can’t wait to meet you and get creative together! :)