Join me for a cosy evening learning to paint blooming daisies at my home studio in Amager, Copenhagen.
During this workshop you’ll be guided, step-by-step, in recreating the featured painting- starting from a blank canvas to a beautifully finished painting.
My encouragement would be to focus on the process and to enjoy it. You are welcome to paint your own interpretation of the scene or choose your own favourite colours to paint with, but most importantly, have fun while doing it as I guide you step-by-step.
The program for the evening is:
• Introduction: Meet and greet, find a spot that you'd like to sit on and settle in + a warm cup of tea
• Basic knowledge about acrylic paints: mixing, consistency, techniques and application
• Drawing and painting
Who is this for?
This acrylic painting experience is designed for everyone, especially for beginners. You'll also enjoy the workshop if you are a seasoned artist. This could be your space to let go of control, experiment with a different medium, and explore something new that you haven't tried before.
Come as you are and enjoy a mindful cup of tea and snacks while you explore your creative expression in a guided step-by-step painting session.
We can host up to 5 people so be quick to book your ticket :)
• Admission to a 2-hr long painting experience
• Access to tea and snacks
• All art materials including acrylic paints, brushes, and canvas
• A beautiful painting to bring home with yourself
This experience will be held in English.
I look forward to seeing you! :)